SUPERHOT prototype SUPERHOT prototype

It's a great title. I first found this after watching the let's play from Markiplier. It was pretty awesome and I have to say I was interested. I find the game posted here and well? I've gotta try it. Sure enough I wasn't disappointed. I love the subtle advancing of time when looking around, which in many cases forces you to even look around tactically. I do have some small questions and some suggestions for the game.

For one, the incredibly slow passage of time while standing still - intentional or a bug? I'm on the fence with it. If it's not intended, I find it a pressing bug that needs to be fixed as it breaks the idea that 'time ONLY moves when you move'. On the flip side, some tweaking could let it be an awesome part of the game (especially if it's intended). It forces you to keep moving (though a pause menu would be nice, here).

Animation could use a little bit of work but otherwise it's good. Shading could get some work done to allow definition on such limited color palettes, though I have to say if you incorporate puzzles into the game, you could benefit from using some more colors, if only for key components - sorta like say, Mirror's Edge (maybe a few less colors but... you get the idea, I hope?) or something.

Overall? Amazing game. I love it and if anything else, it's an interesting touch to such a simple game. It makes it something I'd love to come back to, if it had more content. I hope this gets continued and expanded on. It deserves plenty of love and attention to it to make it something even worthy of Steam! (Perhaps you should look into getting it greenlit for early orders to fund development!)

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Pretty awesome! Short, but fun game. Some more work on it would be awesome, perhaps a time limit among other things, but I really like the concept!

Guise of Masquerade Guise of Masquerade

I love piano pieces like this - I've always loved them. Is this recorded from a keyboard/real piano or is this all digitally placed, though? It sounds rather perfect, though I've heard some amazing piano players sound as such. Anyway, overall I gotta say I love the hell out of this piece.

RealFaction responds:

digitally but in real life i want to get back into piano playing, i miss it, thanks! It was made for my good friend :)

GGSonic1-BridgeZonePiano GGSonic1-BridgeZonePiano

The song isn't bad overall, though the piano is a bit overpowering at times. I'm not sure if it's just me, the MIDI or when you were working with it, however I do seem to notice that the volume seems to fluctuate a bit.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Hmmm... it could just be my outdated sound set not working quite right [WinGroove Software Synthesizer was created back in 1995 and was last updated in 2001].

Nonetheless, thanks for taking the time to write up a review. It is appreciated.

Breaking Bad Tribute Breaking Bad Tribute

I can't really say much about it. It's awesome. Really awesome. Never go to follow along with the show but I certainly did see enough to really like what I saw. This is nothing short of awesome, too. I'll stop rambling though; my rating can speak louder than I can at this point!

Assault Drone Assault Drone

Really awesome work here. The colors are what drew me over to this first, and overall everything is just really well rendered. If anything though, I'd wonder if it might have looked nicer angled upwards - it almost has the feeling of falling, as if shot down or something.

EchoCharlieDelta responds:

It's the turret - I know what you are talking about, the turret needed to be angled upwards. Daaaammit!