View Profile anthonyloprimo

1 Game Review

Pretty awesome! Short, but fun game. Some more work on it would be awesome, perhaps a time limit among other things, but I really like the concept!

1 Audio Review

I love piano pieces like this - I've always loved them. Is this recorded from a keyboard/real piano or is this all digitally placed, though? It sounds rather perfect, though I've heard some amazing piano players sound as such. Anyway, overall I gotta say I love the hell out of this piece.

RealFaction responds:

digitally but in real life i want to get back into piano playing, i miss it, thanks! It was made for my good friend :)

2 Art Reviews

I can't really say much about it. It's awesome. Really awesome. Never go to follow along with the show but I certainly did see enough to really like what I saw. This is nothing short of awesome, too. I'll stop rambling though; my rating can speak louder than I can at this point!

Really awesome work here. The colors are what drew me over to this first, and overall everything is just really well rendered. If anything though, I'd wonder if it might have looked nicer angled upwards - it almost has the feeling of falling, as if shot down or something.

EchoCharlieDelta responds:

It's the turret - I know what you are talking about, the turret needed to be angled upwards. Daaaammit!

n/a